Google Analytics

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sickness brewing & lift breaking down

10 March 2011 (Thursday)


Today was a struggling day for me. I felt weak and cold at work, at about 11am. From there it went downhill. By 5pm, I was wondering if I could survive the trip home. Christina had project to do at work, so I ate with Janson, Francis, Helga, Bryan, Thom and Jerly. We ate at the basement foodcourt at Fusionopolis until about 8.15pm, then we went home. Thom and Jerly live at Potong Pasir, along the North East Line, so we took the same train. 


I dragged myself home to the bottom of my flat to find that the Lift at my block was faulty. There was already a family of 3 waiting for the lift when I approached. I tried to hit the button to call for a lift, and it did not light up. On a closer inspection, I realised that out of 3 lifts, one had a power failure error, the other one looks like it was going up and stopping at every floor. 


The 3rd lift came, and going up, it stopped at all the even numbered levels. very strange indeed. I messaged Christina to tell her about the lift malfunction, so she wouldn't go up by herself and get trapped inside.


Once home, I slept from 10pm all the way to 8.30am the next morning.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment