Google Analytics

Saturday, June 11, 2011

11 June 2011, Saturday
Life in London - Take Two - Departing from Singapore

After rushing to pack, and prepare my house to be empty for 3 months, I only got 1.5 hours of sleep. I woke up 6am and had to head to the airport.

My wife went with me, packed with her stuff too. The sad thing was, that she wasn't flying with me. We were both sad because we were going to be parted for the rest of the 3 months.
Christina, not too happy about my departure
Here she's pretending to be the one flying off :)




After having the last breakfast at a food court I went in and Christina left for her mom's house.

Going through the security checks, I found the guys at the area waiting to board.
YC didn't have lots of sleep
But Francis was excited
Plane came shortly:





Food on the plane
Second meal on the plane



When we arrived, we were held up for about an hour by immigration who needed to confirm our visa status. When we finally came out of immigration, I made a silly mistake. I spent almost half an hour trying to find my luggage. I didn't recognise my luggage! That was because my father let me use his, just few days ago. 


When we went out of arrivals, it was already close to 5pm. We were scheduled to be picked up by a car at 4pm. The driver was about to leave when we called him. He turned around and took us to the car.


Battersea power plant



Streatham common. Parks that are enclosed plots of land, for people to stroll. But commons are not enclosed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment