Google Analytics

Saturday, June 04, 2011

4 June 2011, Saturday


A few days ago I came across this verse from a daily verse app on my Galaxy Tab. 


Proverbs 16:8
"Better a little with righteousness than much gain with injustice."



Sometimes we must keep reminding ourselves of God's perspective and His truths from His Word in the Bible. We are weak and so prone to thinking thoughts from the worldly point of view, not from God's value system.


This speaks to my heart because like many of people out there, I've seen my fair share of people in situations where they seem to get ahead or get away with things they do not deserve. When we see unfair things happen, we tend to ask "Why?".


This verse teaches me that God uses another scale to measure success, and that goes against the worldly system. 


God I pray that I will always be reminded of Your Goodness and Your word. Help me, even though I sin. Teach me to constantly, to walk in the path of Your righteousness, and do not give up on me, I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment