Google Analytics

Sunday, January 06, 2013

How NASA Will Build Its Very First Warp Drive

I came across an unbelievable article from io9.com. It is entitled:


This image is taken from the original article, all rights reserved by owner of this image

 I thought it was a joke, but according to the article it is really happening. For those of you who are really interested in science and the 'geeky stuff', please head over to read the article. I don't want to misrepresent the information there. :)

It is truly amazing how human tirelessly conjure up possibilities of the future, and then strive to realise it.

10 comments:

  1. Great post! We are linking to this great post on our website.

    Keep up the good writing.

    Look into my blog - Raspberry ketone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I do think this is an excellent website.
    I stumbledupon it ;) I may revisit once again since i have bookmarked
    it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide other people.


    My blog - raspberry ketone max

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable familiarity concerning
    unexpected feelings.

    Feel free to visit my web site :: loss weight now

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the best part of Science Fiction Patrick.


    Here's a vfx project I'm working on
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1757944978/reality-check-sci-fi-short-time-travel

    The warp drive is just another element in changing how one can orient ones-self with time. Check out the above link, its about time travel. Insurance companies that time travel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nasa is doing a great job, time is very near when they will transport humans to some other galaxy. thanks for sharing this post..
    Visit my blog: http://www.etextloan.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete